Wyndham Garden Ajman Corniche has always placed highest emphasis on the safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues with standards of cleanliness and hygiene. We
have enhanced the standard operating procedures while training our team for all safety and hygienic measures to provide our guests with comfortable and joyful experience.
– Thermal scanning at the hotel entrance for all guests. Wearing a mask is mandatory to enter the hotel premises.
– are in place at all prominent locations of the hotels/public areas.
Assistance in Guest Elevators
– Guests are advised to maintain social distance inside the elevator and stand on the foot marks. All touch points are regularly being sanitized by our team.
Guest Transportation – Our drivers always wear safety masks and gloves. All hotel vehicles are sanitized after every use.
– We serve chef-curated delicacies at the entrance of your room. Meals are kept outside your room on the nearby table to ensure complete contactless delivery while the payments are made online.
– Our restaurants are open on regular timing. We are following strict social distancing norms by maintaining safe distance in seating arrangement.
– Our gym, indoor pool & spa are open with limited availability for the safety of our guests. The private beach is open and follows the social distancing rules.
– Laundry is emptied directly from the laundry bag into the washing machine without handling and laundered on hot cycles. Laundry is collected and delivered in the laundry bag following safe and hygienic measures.
– All guest luggage is disinfected on arrival.
– After check-out, the room is thoroughly disinfected/sanitized and sealed for 24 hours. We follow an alternative room allocation policy on all guest floors and maintaining social distancing. Housekeeping team adheres all safety measures.
– Safety measures for all team members are followed by thermal scanning. All employees wear masks and gloves following the social distancing norms. PPE kits are being used by employees wherever necessary.
For more information, please visit https://www.mohap.gov.ae/en/AwarenessCenter/Pages/COVID-19.aspx
For local & international cases, please visit: https://www.doh.gov.ae/en/covid-19